martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

TIME FOR TEA




Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

 This fortnight at  Try It On Tuesday the challenge is  "Time for Tea". I hope you enjoy all the design team creations, they have created fabulous projects to inspire you.

I made this project as a gift to a friend, who has a wonderful Tea Shop in Barcelona, I hope she will like it. I was inspired by a tea time napkin, which I modified slightly in order to adapt to my design. After I cut out the teapot and the tea cup and added them on a mixed media background made with a watch embossing folder and acrylics paints. I also added some washi tape strips, lace and Tim Holtz idea-ology smal talk words. The flowers and leaves are from Sizzix - Tim Holtz -Tattered Florals and Garden Greens- dies set.

                                                        ¡Hola a todos y bienvenidos a mi blog!

                  Esta quincena en Try It On Tuesday el reto es "Time for Tea"Espero que encontréis                                                 inspiración en las fantásticas creaciones del equipo de diseño.

He hecho este proyecto como un regalo para una amiga que tiene un tienda de tés maravillosa en Barcelona, espero que le guste. Me inspiré en una servilleta con dibujos de teteras y tazas de té, y que modifiqué ligeramente para adaptar a mi diseño. Después los recorté y añadí en  mi fondo mix media hecho con una carpeta de grabación de relojes y pinturas acrílicas. También añadí varias tiras de washi tape, puntilla y una frase de  Tim Holtz idea-ology smal talk. Para las flores y las hojas utilicé troqueles de  Sizzix - Tim Holtz -Tattered Florals and Garden Greens-. 

**********************


I am also entering this at / Voy a participar también en: 

Simon Says Wednesday:   Anything Goes.
Scrapping4fun: #84 - Anything Goes.

Gracias por visitarme y os deseo que tengáis una semana estupenda.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a great week.

25 comentarios:

  1. This is a really bright and beautiful piece, love it, great colours, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a WOWSER dear Mar! I am thrilled about it! You never cease to amaze me with your unique art!
    oxo
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my, this is the most beautiful card I every see in a long time.
    Love the mosaic effect and the colours. Stunning
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOW gorgeous card, I can't stop looking at it, the colours, design and detail are wonderful. Your friend should love it very much ! Shirleyxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a beautiful gift with wonderful colours and images that are just right for the theme

    Love Chrissie xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is a beautiful gift for your friend. Wonderful design details and a lovely pot and tea cup.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your card is brilliant, Margik!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. A delightful project! It makes me smile and want to have a seat for a nice cuppa tea. Love all your mixed media details. Awesome decor for a tea shop!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh wow, this is stunning!! The background is amazing!! I love the beautiful teapot and cup!! The flowers and papers are so gorgeous!! I love, love this and your friend will treasure it!! So fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Un proyecto realmente bonito y muy adecuado para la tienda de tu amiga!
    Seguro que le gustó mucho!
    Besitos de las dos

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love every single detail of your project Margik! The colours and the design are awesome! Warm hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I'm sure your friend will loVe this! Such a wonderful design with gorgeous colours! Hugs, Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Oh my, your "Time for tea" project is amazing and so pretty! This is such a thoughtful gift and I'm sure your friend will be love it, especially with her tea shop connection - perfect! I love it too :-). Have a great week! J :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I love this Mar and I'm sure your friend will too.
    Love the bright design and wonderful background.
    Avril xx

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Sooo beautiful, those colours really work so well together
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ResponderEliminar
  16. What a gorgeous collage in such beautiful summery colors! Love this! Hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar
  17. So, pretty and I'm sure your friend will treasure it.
    Hugz, Z

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Thanks for the comment and love your work too Mar..xx[aNNie]

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Que auténtica preciosidad, me encanta el volumen que le has dado con las flores y el fondo en relieve con los relojes es perfecto. Besitos.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. WoW what a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs, Andreja

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Aisssss, pero qué capricho de diseño Mar, es una auténtica delicia!! Creo que sé cuál es la servilleta de la que hablas, y tu versión me parece mucho más adorable, qué cosa tan bonitaaaa, y además con este colorido tan fresco y alegre que no me canso de mirar! Imagino cuánto le habrá gustado a tu amiga!!
    Un beso muy fuerte Mar!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the design and your background is simply amazing! Very nice! Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. ooh yes,i come to you for a cup tea,this page is amazing,so soft and fresh.love this.
    happy new week,dear mar :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  24. This is seriously beautiful and I love the teacup especially.

    ResponderEliminar
  25. This is seriously beautiful and I love the teacup especially.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.